Donors Supporting Genocide Josh and Hakeem

Thank you to everyone who came out to the rally/protest. I think we managed to make an impression, but let’s show them we weren’t joking about sharing their faces/information.

I uploaded the photos I took to Google Drive as a zip file. Access them here:: 2024-08-03 Harder Fundraiser Donor Pictures - Google Drive There are nearly 1000 files.

We are also collecting social media posts in this folder of anyone who attended so we can add them to the board of shame: Pictures from Social Media - Google Drive

@Bozzii not sure how you want to split up the work, but I will leave it up to you. Maybe you can make an excel with these columns?

| License Plate | Image File Name with Plate | Image File Name(s) with Face | Name |

I uploaded JPEG versions of the files. I have raw file versions of all photographs, totaling about 20GB. For images where shadows are obscuring people’s faces, the raw files might let you recover the data/faces underneath. If you end up needing the raw files, it’ll be easier if I just give you a flash-drive with the files.