Letter from Tony Thurmond: SUSD Documents Submitted to CDE in Response to Specific Conditions Due May 31, 2023

I received a copy of this letter that is from the California Department of Education I was sent screenshots of a PDF; I attached a searchable PDF for conveniance. It’s titled “SUSD Documents Submitted to CDE in Response to Specific Conditions Due May 31, 2023.”

In summary: Due to the findings of the FCMAT report, SUSD was supposed to review and revise policies around procurement, record retention, and conflicts of interest. According to this letter, SUSD’s modifications still do not meet all state and federal requirements. SUSD has been instructed to fix any remaining issues by 2023-07-31T07:00:00Z. Failure to do so may require CDE to take further action, such as including additional reporting requirements or withhold federal program funds.

2023-06-30 SUSD Documents Submitted to CDE in Response to Specific Conditions.pdf (579.0 KB)

Here is an original PDF: 6.30.23.CDE Review of SUSD Documents Received for Specific Conditions Due 5.31.23.Final.pdf (235.1 KB)

You can find the PDF and original screenshots here.

1 Like